We provide student-centered, STEAM learning opportunities that inspires, elevates and prepares students for their future.
By providing creative programs to enrich & enhance their education, we can help students achieve their goals.
- ArtWorks Showcase - For over 25 years this is the districts largest display of student art from grades pre-K to 12.
- Educator Grants in the Performing and Visual Arts bring new experiences from visiting Theater Guest Artists, techniques of painting on canvas to learning to hand stitch and sew.
The REACH Foundation founders had a vision. Our programs promote critical thinking, creativity and a healthy well being. That vision continues to be fulfilled today.
- Middle School Track Meet - All our middle school participate in an afternoon of competition in 9 different track & field events.
- Running Clubs on elementary and middle school sites are being expanded to encourage healthy lifestyles.
- REACH Foundation support of PTA Jog A Thon's is a Win Win! Along with a donation, the foundation collaborates with Golden State Water and Yorba Linda Water District to have bottled water donated to each school holding a Jog A Thon.
- Shamrock'n Run 5K, 2K & SQUARE Course is a time for Family, Friends and fun at Yorba Regional Park.
- Vintage Prom Wear - We collect gently used formal wear from our Placentia - Yorba Linda community for our PYL high school students so the can "shop" at NO COST for prom or gradustion attire.
- Educator Grants - Each year through REACH Foundation Educator Grants we fund educational projects, programs, equipment or needed resource costs for the classroom or district projects that are not funded by the local district or school budgets.